Terms and conditions apply to all Art Lake Apartments’ services which are directly or indirectly provided over the Internet, e-mail or phone. By accessing, viewing or using our website and/or reservation, you state that you have read, understood and accepted all Art Lake Apartments’ terms and conditions.
2. Facility classification and description
– Offered accommodation facilities are described in accordance with the official classification of the Republic of Croatia applicable at the time of Classification.
– Art Lake Apartments shall not assume responsibility for either oral or written information which is not in accordance with the facility description, and which was provided by a third party.
– Art Lake Apartments shall not be deemed responsible in the event of incorrect information provided by business partners.
– The Guest enters into a legally binding and contracting relation with Art Lake Apartments by booking accommodation.
– Valid credit card details must be provided to confirm the reservation. Art Lake Apartments reserve the right to credit card pre-authorisation prior to the Guest’s arrival.
– In case of invalid credit card details, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
– Please contact us at: email@example.com to make a reservation. We will inform you on the apartment availability as soon as possible.
4. Service Pricelist
– Valid service price is stated on our official website www.artlakeapartments.hr .
– We reserve the right to change prices; we guarantee the prices for booked services valid on the reservation date considering seasonal prices.
– It is not possible to get a refund on booked services which were not used.
– The customer pays for special services which are not included in the price, and is obliged to order them during reservation completion or by asking on the spot.
– Prices in Euros are informative, prices in HRK are binding.
– We reserve the right to decline, cancel or change a reservation in case of abuse or evident mistake made by the user.
– Prices include accommodation cost with VAT, costs for electricity, heating, bed linen, towels, shower gels and shampoos as well as final cleaning.
– Wireless Internet is available in all apartments free of charge. We shall not be deemed responsible for possible difficulties on the part of the service provider.
– Meals are not available.
– One child under 3 years of age in the existing bed is free of charge.
– One child under 2 years of age in a baby crib is free of charge.
– Additional person on an extra bed is charged 10 EUR night/person. Additional person on a sofa bed is charged 10 EUR night/person.
Closed private parking available without a prior notice (1 car/apartment) FREE OF CHARGE.
6. Sojourn tax
Accommodation price does not include sojourn tax. Sojourn tax is 7.00 HRK adult/day. Children under 12 years old do not pay sojourn tax. Children in the age 12 – 18 pay 50% off sojourn tax, i.e. 3.50 HRK child/day in accordance with the Article 4 of the Sojourn Tax Act.
The reception determines apartment allocation. If the guest has not specifically asked for a particular apartment, he/she will accept any officially registered apartment described in the catalogue and the pricelist.
Pets are welcome. Pets are allowed with a prior notice. FREE OF CHARGE.
Owners are responsible for their pets’ behaviour and any potential damage.
– Apartments are available after 3 p.m.
– Apartment check-in is 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Check-ins after 9 p.m. must be directly arranged at: 00 385 95 384 0116.
– Check-out possible by 11 a.m.
– Late check-out is possible if the accommodation unit is available. Please check the availability at: 00 385 95 384 0116. Late check-out price is 50% of the overnight stay.
10. Personal identification
Guests must have valid identification documents. If the Guest gives up on the travel due to invalid IDs, and if in such a case additional damage has been done to Art Lake Apartments, the Guest is obliged to reimburse the damage. In case of travel documents loss or theft during the travel, the Guest defrays the reissuance costs.
– Accommodation payment immediately at the Guest’s arrival.
– It is possible to pay at the time of the reservation by a bank account transfer.
12. Cancellation terms
– In case of cancelling 5 days before the arrival, accommodation costs shall not be charged.
– In case of cancelling in a period shorter than 5 days before the arrival or in the case of non-arrival, 100% of the total reservation amount shall be charged.
13. Code of Conduct
– In order to ensure a pleasant stay to all our guests in Art Lake Apartments and avoid any potential misunderstandings, we introduce all guests with the Code of Conduct.
– Upon the reservation confirmation, all guests must understand and fully comply with all Code of Conduct Articles.
– If the Guest notices damaged inventory or technical faults, he/she must report it immediately in order to have the faults fixed of restored as soon as possible.
– Any inventory damage that the Guest inadvertently or advertently causes shall be charged.
– PLEASE USE ENERGY RATIONALLY.
– The Guest should report a key loss immediately at 00 385 95 384 0116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Key reissuance is charged 8 EUR.
– Guests must leave apartments clean before their departures, and throw out the garbage in green trashcans on the street in front of the facility.
-During their stay the guests must comply with the Code of Conduct which STRICTLY PROHIBITS loud music and loud parties.
-Breaching the Code of Conduct can result in a police call on the part of the tenants and the loss of the rent paid in case of damage.
– REST PERIOD IN THE FACILITY IS 13 P.M. – 17 P.M. AND 10 P.M. – 10 A.M. EVERY DAY.
– We highly appreciate your cooperation on this matter and hope you understand that these rules are mandatory since the rest period of other co-tenants must be observed.
14. Art Lake Apartments’ Obligations
Art Lake Apartments are obliged to ensure service completion with due professional care, and take care of the Guest’s rights and interests in accordance with good practice in tourism.
Art Lake Apartments are obliged to provide all agreed services for a particular arrangement to the Guest, and provide explication for reasons in the event of a potential service non-completion.
All aforementioned obligations from the programme shall be entirely completed in the described way, except in the event of force majeure, weather hazards or changed circumstances.
If possible, Art Lake Apartments shall in such cases offer another solution. Art Lake Apartments are not obliged to provide services beyond these Terms and Conditions.
Art Lake Apartments shall not be deemed responsible for the loss of the Guest’s valuable and personal belongings.
15. Guests’ Obligations
The Guest is obliged to personally comply with the provisions prescribed by Croatian legislation and to observe the Code of Conduct.
The Guest is responsible for all potential damage caused, and is obliged to personally pay for such damage.
Lost apartment key is charged 8 EUR.
It is in the Guest’s interest to try to settle any complaints immediately at the location.
In case that the complaint has not been resolved on the spot or it is impossible to resolve it, the Guest is obliged to submit a written complaint within an 8-day period after the stay at email@example.com or Zdjelarević vino selekcija d.o.o., Mlinovi 125b, 10000 Zagreb.
Art Lake Apartments are not obliged to take into consideration any complaint submitted after the aforementioned period.
Art Lake Apartments are obliged to make a written resolution to the complaint, and shall only deal with complaints which could not have been resolved on the spot.
During the resolution procedure, the Guest is obliged not to and shall irrevocably restrain form seeking mediation from any other person, arbitrage from any other institution, and sharing information with the media. The Guest shall also restrain from the lawsuit rights during the aforementioned period.
The highest reimbursement amount per complaint can add up to the amount of the part of the service which is the complaint subject, and can by no means encompass already used services or the entire amount of the arrangement. The Guest and Art Lake Apartments shall try to solve any potential dispute by settlement. If such settlement cannot be reached, the dispute shall be referred to the competent County Court in Zagreb. Croatian legislation is applicable in such an event.